I hold a B.Sc. in Irrigation Engineering from the Chapingo Autonomous University, at this stage of my life I was mainly concern on water quality, water reuse in agriculture and water sanitation. My relevant research and professional liked to this background can be summarized as follows:
- BSc. Research Thesis: “Characterization of sewage sludge and its reuse in the agriculture” in 2009.
- Social service as part my BSc. degree requirements: Topography studies to design the drinkable water and sanitary lines in Linda Vista and Tierra Caliente, Tamazulápam, Mixe, Oaxaca in 2006.
- Research assistant for the project “Evaluation and characterization of sulfate reducing bacteria in wastewater sludge” at the Chapingo Autonomous University from 2008-2009.
- Pre-professional practices at a wastewater treatment plant, Liconsa S.A. de C.V. in Mexico. I assisted in the lab by performing tests to evaluate the quality of the treated wastewater for irrigation purposes.
- Irrigation Specialist collaborating in the supervision of the Irrigation Technology Transfer Project in Mexico. This project was managed by the Chapingo Autonomous Univerisity from 2009-2010.
- Irrigation Systems designer at Plasticos Rex S.A. de C.V. now Mexichem Solutiones Integrales in Mexico in 2008.